Friday, November 3, 2006

What I Did Last Exam

Firstly, as usual, I prepared to go to school, with a few unread topics left (I’m a last-minuter—lol). Therefore here I go, going to school with an uneasy heart…

As soon as I reached school, I had nasi lemak which was quite spicy. Without no water available, I had to study with a burning mouth… Ah, ups and downs of life~

At 9, the paper started. The questions appeared easier than I thought, but still tough though. An ‘A’ is not confirmed. Ustaz Muzakkir made his trademark countdown; and I passed up 10 seconds before the time runs out.

There was a briefing by Cikgu Ismail and a lengthy discussion by Ustaz Muzakkir on the Year-End Feast. 2 Fathanah is to make nasi tomato and mee sup. I had to focus, as I’m going to be the Honourable Em Cee for the feast…

Did the Friday prayer at Al-Rahimiah. That’s all for today on “What I Did Last Exam”…

Ma’as salamah wa ilal liqa’~!

2009 commentary:

This is one of my earliest decent posts in the blogging world. This post was originally posted on my Friendster Blog before I decided to migrate all posts there to the Vibes. My Friendster Blog was my second blog; the first one being a Yahoo! 360 Blog, now defunct. There was no journal posts at the 360 Blog, so this post here is actually my first journal post ever. Look at the use of the language… so childish!

Take my post here with a grain of salt. Don’t be a last-minuter like me… that’s so study for the exam! Study for the sake of Allah and you will find yourself studying forever. This post is about the last day of year-end exam for 2 Fathanah 2006. And I had no idea what paper was it. Bad blogging!

0 responses:

Post a Comment