Thursday, March 11, 2010

Alhamdulillah.

Salaamun 'ala man ittaba' al-Huda.

Alhamdulillah. All Praises be to Allah, the Lord of All Worlds who created you and me.

Today, I have two happy news to share with my readers :)


At-Taqwa Fourth Edition 2009 is physically in my hands right now! Pakcik Nur'Izzat sent 'em to school; 450 copies of my baby. He he.

And today, SPM results are out! Alhamdulillah, Allah gave me what I wished for. Straight 14 A's. Alhamdulillah.

Out of 14 subjects I took for SPM, Allah gave me 10 A+, 1 A (Bahasa Melayu), and 3 A- (Biology, Tasawwur, and EST). Oh, the Biology teacher got A- for Biology...

Alhamdulillah, all praises be to Allah! Insya-Allah I will post IKISS's SPM analysis if I have the time (and will).

Tonight, I will be off to Perlis, insya-Allah, for a camp called ProACTIVE Leaders' Retreat (ALERT) I 2010, formerly known as Perkhemahan Pewaris Remaja HALUAN Kebangsaan (PeWARIS) V 2010. I was entrusted as the Assistant Secretary I of the programme, cum "guru pengiring" for IKISS participants.

To Pakcik Izzat, thank you very much for your hard work on the magazine. May Allah bless and reward you the best-est of His rewards. (:

To Ummi and Abah, thank you for educating since before I was born until now. I love you guys "tak terpemanai". May Allah bestow upon you both His pleasure, blessings and forgiveness and reward you with the highest reward!

To my teachers, thank you so much for teaching me everything. Please "make halal" of the knowledge you teach me, and also for my results. Thank you, thank you, thank you, may Allah bless and bestow His pleasure!

To my friends, love you guys for the sake of Allah. Whatever our results may be, remember that is one way Allah arranges our affairs. He knows what is best for His servant.

To my students, thank you for your prayers! May Allah grant you guys with results better than me! That is the concept of Islamic education, let the listener be better than the informer. Love you guys for the sake of Allah. Seriously, I love you guys, 1F, 1A, 2F, 2A, 4 Imtinaan and 5 Itqan!

To my family, thank you for all the prayers and support!

Thank you all, thank you Allah.

Wassalam~

2 comments: