Monday, March 1, 2010

What Jatidiri Means to Me

Salaamun 'ala man ittaba' al-Huda.

I've been yearning to write this post since I came back on 7th February, but I just couldn't. First, maybe because it's in English, and second, I am a bad summarizer, therefore to contain 47 days of great experiences into one single post is too much for me. Do I need to mention the writer's block? In this post I'll just grab keywords here and there which pop up into my mind when I think of Kursus Jati Diri dan Kesukarelawanan Remaja 2009/2010 (JATIDIRI) - the best camp that I have ever attended.

What JATIDIRI means to me?

Fikrah. Ukhuwah. Knowledge. Preparation.

To me, these are the four pillars of JATIDIRI. JATIDIRI is fikrah. JATIDIRI is ukhuwah. JATIDIRI is knowledge. JATIDIRI is preparation. JATIDIRI is not everything, but everything can be achieved if one opens one's heart and attend JATIDIRI. Why? Because JATIDIRI is tarbiyah; and everything can be achieved with tarbiyah.

I would like to express my gratitude to everyone who is involved in this camp, our murabbis, facilitators and others: thank you very much for JATIDIRI. May Allah bless you all and give you His Paradise. Thank you very much for your invaluable sacrifice!

To my friends, I miss and love you guys for the sake of Allah. You guys have made my life colourful. To Saifullah al-Maslul, even though we didn't win any prizes, but you guys are the best team ever! To all of JATIDIRI participants, may the memories we create together for two months at JATIDIRI be something that can guide us in the days to come. Our friends out there are heading towards an 'uncertain future'. But we, JATIDIRI graduates, know that the future is certain. Islam is going to take over the administration of the world. That's His promise. The system of the world will subjugate under the system of Allah. It is our job to remind those who are still sleeping out there, floating unknowingly towards an uncertain future, so that they wake up and head confidently towards happiness in this world and the hereafter.

To my family, thank you guys for bearing with my absence for two months!

Other participants write better than me about this camp. I guess I'm just a lousy writer.

Pray for me.

Wallahua'lam, wassalam.

0 responses:

Post a Comment