Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The trial starts!

Salaamun 'ala man ittaba' al-Huda.

Just a quick post, just to get anybody updated. :)

Today I'll be taking the Chemistry SPM trial test, insyaALLAH.

Actually, the trial starts last week with Bahasa Melayu papers, that's why I have not much time to update this blog.

All over, the trial takes about three weeks, which means it will end just before Aidilfitri. I am kinda put off with this since I will not be able to balance Ramadhan and SPM. I miss last year's Ramadhan when I can read the Qur'an during free time at school with my friends. This year, we won't have free time since papers start when school starts and end when school ends. Although I still can read the Qur'an at home, it is just not the same as reading it in congregation with my friends. At night, if last year I can devote myself for prayers, this time I need to spare some time for revision. Moreover, I'm not well-prepared for the trial exam... (my bad)

So, I hope that you will pray for our success! Or pray that I will study hard. Bleh, I am in dire need for motivation to study right now! Even the trial exam won't shatter my laziness! I know I shouldn't be lazy right now. SPM is approaching. Ramadhan should never be made the reason for weakness and laziness. The Prophet (saas) and his companions fought the Battle of Badr (and a lot more battles) during the month of Ramadhan! They walked miles from Medina to the well of Badr and I ride Perodua Viva everyday to Ibn Khaldun! To quote Ustaz Adni, aina nahnu min Rasulillah wa ashabih? How far are we from the Prophet and his companions? Far. Extremely.

A doa for today:

Allahumma layyin qalbi kama layyanta al-hadid li Dawud!
"Ya ALLAH, soften my heart as you have softened iron for Dawud (David)!"

That's all, wassalam~

0 responses:

Post a Comment